Saturday 3 January 2009

Finally some scrapping time!

I spent all day yesterday doing university work so decided that last night I would dedicate it to crafting! It's the first time I've had time to play with my Big Shot that I got for xmas. So first on my list was my CJ entry for our Maybe Babies CJ on UKS which is due to finish on 12th Jan.


I was really pleased with how this came out, the theme was 'unexpected pleasures'. I chose Haggis and Scotland. I had never had Haggis before and I honestly didn't think I would like it and I thought that I would find all the driving stressful but thoroughly enjoyed it.
Next on my list of projects was to alter a paint tin for my boyfriend to keep his stationery in. He has just bought a new desk so thought it would be an ideal time to make it for him.



I was really pleased with how it turned out, I found it quite difficult to make it quite masculine, but I thought a couple of flowers wouldn't hurt.

Finally last night I managed to complete a LO for the cleo crafts blog competition using their January kit which is absolutely gorgeous. Not holding my breath to win but it inspired me to finally create another 12x12 page.


I have to admit that I was quite pleased with this LO and it is the first one I have completed using my holiday photos from august.

2 comments:

mandijane said...

Wow you've been busy and I love the blog challenge entry...it's brill :)

Taz McDoodle said...

brill crafting! ... and our first blog entry this month - very impressed!