Thursday 7 January 2010

2 posts in 1 day!

Here is my actual book for my 'Journal your Christmas'. I have used a 7 gypsies D ring 6x6 album. I wanted to keep the front quite rustic looking so decided to use the brown kraft background and just add a title and co-ordinating papers. I tried to use lots of different scraps of paper that I had already used on pages inside the journal.


I am quite behind with my journal you christmas, especially with the scrapping side of things. I have got about 9 pages either completed or just waiting for a titles ( I am waiting for an order of alphabet dies coming from Sizzix).

I am just sorting out more photos and bits of journalling to complete more pages over the weekend. Really want to get this finished as soon so I can do lots more scrapping.









22nd December - Today is my 'To Do list', I have to admit that I was quite pleased that by this point in December I didn't have much left to do.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm not even going to say how far behind on my journal I am LOL. Your journal is amazing