Sunday 3 January 2010

Wicked CC - Just a little late!

Well finally I have remembered to upload my LOs from the Wicked CC in November 2009. It was the week before I went away on holiday so they were uploaded to the UKS gallery but not on my blog. Am really pleased with how they turned out.
Mystery kit - We just so happened to have Wizard of Oz as our theme on brownie pack holiday so I new exactly which photos to use for this. I cut out and decopaged some of the flowers.
I really enjoyed doing the 'Over the Rainbow' class and am really pleased with the results.

This is my pre-crop challenge LO which is the first time I have ever done an 8x8 page. I found it quite daunting at first as I was a little worried about putting too much on.

Tin Man Challenge - I was really pleased with this LO, the photo is of me and my boyfriend before we went to the Rugby Club end of season dinner dance.

Another great class, I had had these photos a while but couldn't think how to use them as they aren't the best (but then its not easy to take photos while balancing in a canoe!). Lol.
I am starting to scrap my trip to India so watch this space for more LOs in the near future. Also I intend to make all my own cards this year aswell.

No comments: