Thursday 11 February 2010

Crafty day


This is a photo from Monday this week when my mum, her friend and I had a mini crop at our house. We all made mini books using coffee filters. I am waiting for some photos to use in mine then will post it when its finished. We had a great day, lots of chocolate eaten, cream buns and fun times had!

I am in the process of organising my stamp collection in the way some one suggested on UKS. You stamp te images on an A4 sheet then laminate it. When laminated the stamps cling to the back. Each sheet goes in to a plastic wallet and then a lever arch folder. Seems to work really well and they are so easy to find, much better than routing around in the bottom of a plastic storage box.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Ummm... coffee filter mini book...? This I have to see!
It sounds like you had a great day - I'd love to organise a little crop at my house - there's no crops near where I live :(

Sandra said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. How lovely to have a mini crop in the comfort of your home and not have to carry everything around with you or leave something at home LOL