Thursday 1 April 2010

Mojo Monday ~ with Prima Flights of Fancy

This is the completed card as seen on yesterdays WOYWW. However, I'm not sure its one of my favourites. I used Mojo Mondays Sketch 132 but just feel like there's something missing. However I am really pleased with how the stamp, coloured with Promarkers, has turned out. This card was made using the left overs of my cleocrafts monthly kit. April's arrived yesterday and it is full of yummy American Crafts Letterbox goodies, can't wait to play with it.

Some of you may be aware that I have recently had a splurge of crafting activity, well more than normal! I have been off sick for the last 3 weeks due to having a minor op. Well, I am going to be having another 3 weeks off due to the drain having to stay in. Am going to Ally Pally in a week so am praying for a comfortable journey and taking loads of pain killers. So lots more crafting to be done to keep me sane! Never thought I would miss work!

3 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Sorry you haven't been well and hope the next op goes well for you. Your card is lovely and I wouldn't add anything to it!!

Sandra said...

have to say I think the card looks fab just how it is :)

Ali said...

adorable, I LOVE it Terri!