Sunday 25 July 2010

~ ????... ~

... Oh right ...  It all makes sense now!


Just got back from watchin Leonardo Dicaprio's new film Inception. Well what can I say about this film ... if you like a complicated plot which needs your full attention... then you will love it!

Synopsis: In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date, Inception

The complicated and intricate plot is well thought out and excellently executed by both actors and director. I would recommend this film and both my boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Leonardo Dicaprio plays the tortured lead role brillantly and the large supporting cast each add their own mark to the film.


In a cinema near you... but is it reality or the dream?!?

Sweet Dreams!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm hoping to see it, I've heard it's got a great twist.