Tuesday 13 July 2010

~ A Glamour card ... with abit of distress! ~

I made this card for my Godmother's 50th Birthday. She loves her designer items and films so I chose to make her a glamourous distressed looking card. I picked up the Hollywood stamp from Ally Pally for only 50p, what a bargin! The paper is Bo Bunny 'Mammarazzi'. I made a Tim Holtz style tag using a technique from his book.

Had a busy day at work yesterday and am hoping to have a few days to myself now. So much to do to get prepared for Girlguiding UK's Centenary camp at Harewood House in August.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Terri :)
C
xx

voodoo vixen said...

Love the card, very glamorous indeedy!

nerllybird said...

Well done for finding that stamp, it's fab. The card looks amazing, your gran will love it! (You did say your gran, didn't you??!)