Wednesday 7 July 2010

~ A new CJ ~

This is my circle journal for a group over on UKScrappers. I decided to use a folder from Paperchase that I have had for a while and Bo Bunny 'Spice Kitchen' papers which I bought a while back. I'm quite pleased with myself as I am starting to use up some of my old stash.

Just got to add my 2 recipes then its ready to send off to the 1st person. I am really looking forward to starting this cycle of books. It looks like there will be some challenging books.

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Terri x leigh x

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous.

Jules said...

Lovely journal Terri, I don't know how you find the time! I'd love to be involved with a CJ but not sure where I'd fit it in :oD

Claire said...

this is really lovely Terri, I'd like to make one but I'm a rubbish cook :)
C
xx