Wednesday 18 August 2010

~ Christmas is on the way... ~


Its only 129 days until Christmas!

Have you all started your Christmas cards?

Well I have to admit that this year I am well on the ball with my Christmas shopping. I hate leaving it to the last minute and not being able to add a creatuve touch to them so this year I plan to have most of it done by the end of November so I can spend time fiddling with bows and creating tags to match. So far I have done 8 cards which is better than last year.

I love Christmas but this year I will probably have to work Christmas day which I'm not really looking forward to!

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks for christmas sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

oohhh so excited, thank you for this post, I'm the same, already started my gift buying and oohhh the planning - goodness, its so exciting.

Myzdamena said...

Oh don't! lol....

I was whining to Hubby-of-mine the other day about create and Craft being sooo full of Christmas stuff and he pointed out that it's only just around the corner relatively...

Eepers!

...I have a box in the cupboard over the stairs with 25 cards in left over from last year and lots of card stash... maybe I should get it out ready? lol

xxx