Monday 30 August 2010

~ Eid Collection No.1 ~

Some of you may be aware that I asked a question a while back about suggestions for Eid cards. Well after much consideration I started to make them. As they are for charity, I have tried to use up old stash and have kept the quite simple. So with out further ado here is the 1st collection of cards:

This was the only photo of a mosque silhouette I could find that didn't appear to have copyright on it.

This is one of my favourites as the swirl was already on the piece of patterned paper and it has just added a little elegant touch to the card especially after I added some stickles to it.

Another simple yet very effective card. Not sure what the paper is but it looked like an Indian style to me.

Keep your eyes peeled as I will be posting more collections over the next few days along with the start of Shimelle Laine's Class - Learn somthing new everyday.

I hope everyon has had a lovely bank holiday and although you may be back at work tomorrow, just remember one good thing - its only a 4 day week! Unfortunately being a nurse we don't have those luxuries, so off to work on nights tonight!

No comments: