Saturday 11 September 2010

~ A busy christmas crafting day ~

The other night I sat and coloured various stamped christmas images with my promarkers, so I had chance to make a few christmas cards today. I used a few different blog challenges as inspiration, the first being Pink Gem Challenge from their monthly challenge blog.

This month the challenge was to use the sketch and add lots of sparkle. Unfortunately the photo doesn't show the sparkle particularly well. The snowflakes have glitter on them and the white polka dot matt is covered with rock candy distress stickles. I absolutely love this stamp from Pink Gem 'Winter Milly'. There is so much scope with different colours. You'll see her pop up alot over the next few months or posts.

I'm really pleased with myself because I've managed to use up quite a bit of my leftover christmas stash from last years Christmas themed Cleocrafts monthly kit.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!

6 comments:

Cj said...

I love this card it's so sweet.

Janet said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge

Lisa said...

Hi Terri, Gorgeous card! Love this sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Lisa x
Special Guest Designer

Mandy said...

A beautiful card...love the papers and the way you have raised some parts...Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy xx

Berry said...

This is so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at a gem of a challenge this month! Hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful.
luv
Debby