Friday 24 September 2010

~ My final DT layout! ~

Well todays a sad day for me as this is my final piece of DT work for Sketches:Creatively Yours. The las 7 months have been fantastic and I have loved every minute of being a member of such a fab team.

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make the challenge blog what it is. You have given me some great inspiration.

This layout has again been made using Echo Park 'Walk in the park' papers. I had a photo collage made by an online photo company and I'm really pleased with the effect it has created.

Fusion was such a fantastic event for girlguiding UK, thousands of girls visited Harewood House in Leeds for a spectacular of street performers, live music shows and a circus. I think they all had a fab time.

Well I'm having a relaxing night tonight, might even play with my new stamps from Little Claire Designs. I have subscribed for 6 months to their stamp club and I must say I am very impressed.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful Layout :)

Sandra said...

What a beautiful layout - I just so love those papers