Saturday 20 November 2010

~ Blog Candy Winner ~

Good Morning!

The winner of my first ever blog candy is:

Random Generator picked comment no.3

Charity Crafter said:

OOOOhhh! Terry x thanks for candy, it will be on my blog in a while, and I have been a follower for some time now x My favourite food at Chrismas.....MMMMmmmm (You are wicked! :@) x But hands down it has to be mince pies!!!!!!! with custard, cream, warm, cold, on their own etc., You can tell I am keen cant you? x Leigh x

Congratulations Leigh please email me your address so I can get your candy sent off to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terri x oooohhh thank you so much x I read this and was chuckling before I realised it was my comment!!! x I will email you my address x thanks again hun x Leigh x

Unknown said...

Got the blog candy Yesterday x thank you so much it is all gorgeous x Merry Christmas x Leigh x