Thursday 11 November 2010

~ My last contribution for the fayre! ~

Well tonight is my last night shift for this week then I have got 6 whole days off! Woo hoo! Can't wait for a good weekend. It's my fella's graduation on Monday so that should be a good day.

Last but no means least are these four lovely magnetic fridge calendar/ memo boards.

I used my scraps of paper and cardboard from the backs of old notebooks. Inked the edges of the back ground and the post it note block using distress inks.
Punched out flowers from co-ordinating patterned paper and stuck on using mini glue dots. Poundland flat back gems were added to give a bit of sparkle!

Finally I added magnetic strips to the back (which I purchased quite cheaply from ebay) and added a bulldog clip at the top for effect.

I'm really pleased with how these have turned out just hope the Brownie mums and dads will like them too! Will let you knwo how it goes after Tuesday.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: