Saturday 23 April 2011

~ Comic Strip ~

Good morning! It's turning out to be a lovely Easter weekend full of time with family and friends. We have lots organised for the next couple of days, just hope the weather holds out.

Well here we go the final class I took part in at Gogogetaway. Its was a shorter class so I didn't get it finished at the weekend.

Class no.7 GogoGetaway March 2011


This wouldn't normally be my kind of style but it really suits the photos that I used. The phots show my boyfriend starting to break up a lobster on holiday in Wales. He's great at pulling daft looking poses.

The 'Meanwhile' title is done using a hybrid alphabet which we coloured with watercolour pencils.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend! Might get some crafting done this afternoon.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Lovely Lo Terri.
C
xx