Tuesday 5 April 2011

~ Heart Felt ~

Good Afternoon! Well not much is happening around here today, I've been relaxing in front of the TV catching up on some of my favourite programmes. I try not to tire myself out when I'm on nights.

So here we go again, another beautiful layout from the getaway:

Class no. 5 GogoGetaway March 2011

Prior to doing this class I really wasn't sure it was my kind of thing. However, I absolutely love the final piece. I wasn't so keen on having to sew at 10pm at night but think I managed pretty well.

The small red heart and the pink one was cut out of felt, sewn together and then stuffed with wadding.

The class said to use colour photos but I didn't have any so was really pleased with the result using black and white ones. The photos are all old ones taken of my nan before she got married. She used to work in a children's home in Wisbech.

Well I'm off for a nap before the other half gets in and I have to go out to work!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Bev said...

I think this was my favourite layout that we did,even though we didn't pick this class.

Jules said...

Looks like a lovely class, gorgeous layout :D

Katherine said...

Beautiful LO and the sewing (even tho it was late) was definately worth it - love the black and white pics they work really well with the LO.

Bubbles said...

Beautiful and nostalgic layout - the black and white photographs look amazing!