Monday 4 April 2011

~ Photo Lab ~

Well it was back to work for me today after a lovely week off. That was abit of a shock to the system!

Here we go again with another class:

Class no. 4 GogoGetaway March 2011

I absolutely loved this class and was pleased because it really suited the photo I had taken. The pink effect over the photo was done on to acetate using alcohol inks, as were the splashes of colour on the background.

Well I'm currently organising a Ranger weekend away so am again very busy! Argh, soemtimes I wonder where I find the time! Anyway I hope you all had a good mother's day. We went to our local indian restaurant and had a lovely meal.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Lovely night last night, l have eventually managed to get the brown ink off my toes after this class, not sure how l managed to get it there!!

Sandra said...

oh it's lovely, and such a great photo of you.