Friday 8 April 2011

~ Saturday Night Madness Challenge ~

A little late blogging tonight as I've had a busy day then I have been catching up on soem tv programmes.

Another layout from the getaway is the one I produced at the Saturday night madness PJ party!

During saturday we had our photos taken in the shop using a web cam. Therefore the photos are not brill! Then at 11pm (yes, 11pm!) we were given a co-ordinating kit of rather random papers and embellishments which we ahd to use. We were provided with a sketch aswell.

The photo of this layout is not the worlds best as it was taken the night it was finished. I really enjoyed this challenge and it was great to see all the different interpretations!

There will be no blogging from me tomorrow as I;m working a 14.5 hour shift. Fingers crossed it goes quickly!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a great layout - goodness, scrapping at 11pm .. I'm impressed :)