Wednesday 13 April 2011

~ Scrapagogo March kit ~

Good evening everyone! Well this weeks been abit of a nightmare so far! I went on brownie pack holiday on Monday but had to come home yesterday as it appears I have got a vomitting virus.

After spending most of yesterday asleep in bed I'm feeling a little better today. So much so that I have managed to do a little crafting. I'll show it later in the week.

Here is a layout I managed to do while away at the March 2011 GogoGetaway. I used the March Gogo create kit.

The photos are from a weekend away in London with mum. These were taken at a Restaurant called 'Mango' on Brick Lane. I remember it took quite a lot of getting to as there were loads of tube closures!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Great Layout. Hope you are feeling much better soon

Claire said...

Gorgeous page there.
C
xx