Friday 1 April 2011

~ A Touch of Glass ~

Good Afternoon!

Well so much for all the lovely weather that the woman on the tv promised this morning. It's stayed dry but is blowing a howling gale and as for the sun shine??? Who knows?

The boyfriend and I were up until late last night putting the last bookcases up in my craft room, which I must say is looking pretty good! Following on from yesterday today has also been very productive. Mum and her friend have been round to do some crafting and I'm currently cooking an Indian feast for my friends who are coming tonight.

Well back to the GogoGetaway scrapping, without further ado:

Class no. 2 GogoGetaway March 2011



This is a gorgeous class where 3 small photos are encased in between 2 panes of glass and sealed using copper tape. This class was quite intricate, the photo doesn't show it well but, there are threads with beads on them at both ends of the photos around the bottom corners. I absolutely love these Lost and Found papers, so elegant.

The photos are ones taken of me and my friends at our graduation ball in August 2009. I made them sepia and then shrunk them down to less than 2x2 inch (can't remember the exact measurements, sorry!).

Well I'd better make sure the dinner isn't burning, until tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Had a good day with you, Isabel has ordered her drawers for promarkers. Craft room looking really good, you just need time to use it.

Jenny said...

Lovely LO, I love the minimal style.
Jennie X

Sandra said...

oohhh gorgeous layout