Friday 19 August 2011

~ Altered Clock ~

This altered clock now adorns the wall above my desk in the craft room. I had completely forgot I had bought this Kaisercraft Beyond the page clock kit at a show. It was unearthed during my house move so I used up an old Cleo Crafts kit containing 'Flights of Fancy' papers.

I firstly painted the base with white acrylic paint (I gave it 2 coats). Then I marked the base with the spaces in the frame and covered them with patterned paper. I added some butterflys, buttons and ribbon. I also made a couple of paper roses and attached them. Finally I added some brown Prima Numbers left from an alphabet used at the Gogogetaway last March.

Today has so far not seen any crafting but I'm wondering if I might sneak an hour shortly depending on how the kittens behave.

Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

How Lovely - Good Luck with the crafting.

Claire said...

That clock is stunning Terri.
C
xx

vixen said...

your clock looks stunning, you just reminded me I have that same clock just sat bare and needs decorating lol :)

Glen said...

I LOVE your clock Terri. Very pretty and a lovely keepsake to put on your craftroom wall. TFS. ~Glen~