Wednesday 7 September 2011

~ I can't believe it's that time of year again! ~

I really am not sure where this year has gone! It doesn't seem two minutes since Shimelle was running her 'Learn Something New in September' class last year. I decided not to join in this year as I never get round to finishing. I start off really enthusiastic but seem to run out of time for it.

Well here is what I've been up to today!


This cute little card kit arrived in the post today from Little Claire and I just had to do it straight away. Lets hope all my Christmas cards are made in plenty of time for Christmas. I've just re-subscribed to Little Claire's monthly stamp club as I was missing my little stamping fix! I love how easy to use and versatile the stamps are, never mind the value for money (which is excellent!). Expect a lot more Little Claire stamped cards from me in the future.

I'm away this weekend for a girlie work trip to centre parcs so it's unlikely any crafting will get done. Should be lots of fun!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Bubbles said...

That card is just too cute!

nerllybird said...

Super card - I do like red! Still haven't made a stepper card yet, I really must give it a go!
Helen S

Anonymous said...

Some great cards there. I know what you mean about not knowing where the year has gone! I was posting Christmas cards on my blog too and I feel like we've only just done Christmas! Becky x

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards Terri.
C
xx

Unknown said...

I love these cards! I need to make a start on mine, just waiting on a few stamps etc to arrive x
Becky http://www.thegirlwhoblogs.com