Monday 14 November 2011

~ WARNING! New Stash! ~



Oops ... Over the last few days I appear to have aquired more stash! Even though I have been trying to be good since buying my advent calendar and Lost and Found Christmas papers.

We had a trip to Hobbycraft as I actually needed Christmas coloured ribbon to do some of my Christmas gifts, so that was an ok purchase. But then when we went to our local craft shop, along with 8 new promarkers needed for the class, I also bought the Limited Edition Tim Holtz Christmas Distress Inks (which I love!), a Molly Blooms stamp, Scrap 365 magazine and the memento 'London Fog' ink pad.

I have also had a very exciting purchase from the USA, but its top secret!!! Please visit the blog on Christmas Day to see what I have purchased for myself and as mum's xmas pressie.

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

vixen said...

have fun with your new stash :)

Bubbles said...

A quick trip to HC to get some roofing papers saw me leave with the new MME xmas papers... they are so gorgeous! Looking forward to see what you make with your new stash... and those papers!