Thursday 15 December 2011

~ A festive trip ~

Well I'm not quite sure what happened to the begining of December ... one minute it was the end of November and now I seem to have hit the middle of December with little stopping!

The other half and I did head off for a 2 day Christmas shopping trip to York. When we arrived it was a glorious winter's day. Sunny but crisp.

We wandered round the shops and Christmas market before stopping in the marque pub for a glass of mulled wine to take the chill off! We then had a lovely meal at 'The Old Siam' Thai restaurant on Micklegate.


On the Wednesday morning we got up to an exceedingly cold, wet and blustery day. After sitting in Starbucks for an hour contemplating our plan of attack for the day we decided upon visiting the York Brewery.


Note to self: No matter how many different one's I try I just don't like real ales.

Sadly this was 2 whole days where little crafting was done, but for the 2 weeks prior my craft room has been a hive of activity.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: