Saturday 31 December 2011

~ Tim's Christmas Journal ~


Some of you may remember that on Christmas Day I posted about the Tim Holtz kit I had managed to buy from his Etsy shop for my mum for Christmas. It would only be right for me to have bought myself one as well.


Well here it is fully completed, well I still need to add photos and some journalling but the book is completed as per the kit instructions.


I'm so pleased with how the book has turned out. It is quite small but is going to be a lovely addition to my Christmas decore.


I was very excited to use my new Distress stains that I got for Christmas from my Mum and Dad. I absolutely love the effect they give the kraft resist paper. Not sure if we have the kraft resist paper in the UK but I absolutely love its effect. By adding tissue tape to the top and bottom of a folded piece of paper it created a pocket for adding mementos, recipes, photos etc...

There were also a number of coredination kraft core embossed pages which I simply distressed to add abit of texture. I'm really pleased with the way it has turned out.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Angela Drummond said...

Stunning book, you did a great job! I love using my Tim Holtz stuff

sixofone aka Leah said...

Wow it is gorgeous Terri and obviously you needed one. I think I also need one

Bev said...

l hope mine looks as good when it is finished

Bev said...

I hope mine looks as good when it is finished