Thursday 8 March 2012

~ Barmy for boxes! ~


I was given Papermania nesting bare essential boxes by my mum and asked to decorate them and plan a little class for her and our friend.

I chose 4 co-ordinating patterned papers from my Scrapagogo kits and covered all 3 boxes.

I used strips of the paper to create ruffles around the bottom of lids (this hides any unsightly bits).

I then used doilies, ribbon, punches, buttons and paper to decorate the tops of the boxes (I will do a tutorial soon showing how to make the bow on the small box).

These are the boxes I made when mym and our friend came to decorate their boxes. I tried to go with a vintage look.




I'm really pleased with all the boxes I made and hope that those that receive presents in them like them as much as I do.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Tinkertaylor said...

These are gorgeous