Sunday 11 March 2012

~ Flutterbys ~

What a gorgeous day it has been! Hope you have all been making the most of it. I was out at a craft class this morning and then went out for Sunday Lunch.


I've been looking at a few sketches over on Cardabilities today and here is a simplistic card made using one of their sketches. The papers were some I had in my scraps box as I'm really trying to use some of them up. I love the effect of creating fuffled ribbon. The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart ans is one of my favourites so I'm sure you'll see plenty of it over the next few months.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Pretty Card Terri

fatmonica said...

It's lovely-so elegant!

salamanda said...

The colours work very well

Dan said...

Such a pretty card!

Wendy said...

this is fab, the butterflies look really effective