Saturday 31 March 2012

~ Full steam ahead @ Gogogetaway ~

Hi there! As promised I'm back, although it is now the early hours of Saturday morning but I am pleased to say I have 2 layouts under my belt.

The first Class was:

'And did those feet...'
by Sam Ball


This layout really took me out of my comfort zone it's a kind of scrapping I have never really tried. We used the photo to create a similar background using fabric and texture paste. I've never used texture paint to that was an adventure. Not going to be my favourite supply I don't think.

The photo is of Fishguard Harbour in Wales and I am really pleased with the effect the background has created.

My second layout completes the Pre-crop challenge No.3 which had 8 elements that had to be used:

Photo
Ribbon/Thread
Journal strip
8 Letters
Button
ink/Paint
A date
A die cut or punch


So here is my page using Scrapagogo's April 2011 kit which contained Stella Rose collection papers which are gorgeous.

This photo was taken in 2010 when we had a Mother and Daughter Photoshoot.

Right I'm in need of my beauty sleep before tomorrows onslaught of exciting classes.

Good Night and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layouts Terri - hope you have a fab time at the getaway

Sue Jones said...

They are Gorgeous!! I LOVE the fishgard one - hubby is from near there. Love stella and rose papers - Have fun!