Saturday 17 March 2012

~ Gogogetaway pre-weekend challenges ~

Well I've been quite busy getting organised for my second Gogogetaway this last week. This has included getting the photos for 7 classes selected and printed out as well as taking part in the pre-weekend challenges.


The first challenge was to make a name badge using their specified template. As it is their 8th Getaway the template was an octagon. Above is my name badge, using up some of my scraps of patterned paper. I think it is Kaisercraft Marrakech collection.


 This is challenge no.2 which consisted of a sketch and the use of 8 photos, 8 lines of journalling and 8 embellishments. I used my February Scrapagogo kit to create the above layout. The photos are from an 8 course meal I had when away in Bristol for the weekend. Seemed like a perfect opportunity to scrap them.

I'm looking forward to their next challenge.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Have a wonderful time !! you look very prepared! Great page and badge :)

Emy said...

Love your name badge Terri xx

Dan said...

I love that name badge! The zesty citrus colours you've used are perfect for spring :)