Sunday 1 April 2012

~Gogo Getaway Saturday Evening Round up ~

Well it's another late night here ath Gogogetaway no.8, there has been lots of fun and scrapping throughout the day. Here is what I have been up to this afternoon:

Class no. 4

'Come Dine With ...'
By Nicola Kerridge

For this class we learnt how to use masks and mists. We used knives and forks to create the element seen above. This was quite a simple page but very effective and enjoyable to make. The photo is of me eating some Japanese food in London before we went to see a show.

This layout is a sketch/ manufacturer challenge which I have done using Pink Paislee 'London Market' collection. The papers are just stunning! I decided to use the papers to scrap the photo that was in the local paper of my friend and I receiving our Queen's Guide Awards.

Class no. 5
'Cotton and Calico Chronicles'
by Sheena Rowlands
Unfortunately this minibook is unfinished at the moment as it required lots of mists and masking. I will show this next week once I have been able to stick the elements on to it using Bostik. This was a fabulous messy class.

Group Photo Challenge

We had a group photo taken this morning @ 11.30am and were given a copy to then use for this challenge. The challenge was to use a white and kraft 12x12 cardstock and any items left over from your classes.


I'm really pleased with how mine has come out and I cannot believe how different everyone's layouts look even though it is the same photo.

Night night....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

fatmonica said...

Great layouts!

salamanda said...

Love the knife and fork misting - looks like a fun couple of days