Monday 7 May 2012

~Hide and Seek~


Well the Sun is shining on this Bank Holiday Monday, so far so good. Doubt it will stay like this with the weather forecast.

Here is a layout I completed yesterday for the Two Peas National Scrapbook Day challenges: 


For this layout I used my February Scrapagogo kit with a few added extras, including the April tag from the April kit.

This layout documents my kitten's fear of our hoover, everytime we get it out he shoots upstairs and hides in my bed.

Might try to get somemore crafting done today but to be honest I haven't really been feeling like it.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

vixen said...

Bless your cat. I have two and the eldest spends most of its time in the boys bedroom on their beds and the youngest likes to hide in boxes or under pillows and duvets lol