Saturday 5 May 2012

~ Nothing is Impossible ~

Good Morning ...

... This layout was meant to be shared last night but by the time I thought about it there wasn't enough light to get good photos. This is my second layout from Scrapagogo's April kit and after first being a little reserved at its apparent 'love' theme I have found it very versatile.

I added a few extras to the kit, just a few alpha stickers and some Tim Holtz Tissue tape. I cut the patterned paper a little to allow my photo to slide under the banner.

Over the next few weeks/months I'm sure you are going to get sick of seeing photos from this event but I have loads I want to scrap and I was very proud to have achieved my Queen's Guide Award. These are photos of my Mentor presenting me with my badge at our local presentation. I'm off to the House of Lords in June to have it presented officially.

I absolutely love what Nicola Kerridge did with this months Scrapagogo kit so I used her inspiration to create my very own 'Jar of Treats'. I always have some kind of sweets on my desk to keep me going whilst crafting so I decided it was about time to put them in their own jar. 


I will be back later today and tomorrow to share some more layouts, well hopefully if inspiration strikes!

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous layout :)