Wednesday 22 January 2014

~ First layout of 2014 ~

Finally I have found my Scrapbooking mojo. I have various frames dotted around the house which are home to layouts I did when I first moved in about 18 months ago. Since the my fiancée has moved in so thought I should update them with photos of us. I searched Pinterest for ideas and thought I would do abit of a scrap lift to get me back in to scrapping. However, once I started I never looked at the picture again so not really a scrap lift.


I'm really pleased with how this has turned out. I love the background paper which is from Stampin' Up. Pleased with myself as I have also managed to use up some scraps of patterned paper. I love this photo of us taken at a colleagues wedding last summer. I'm not as blonde now as I couldn't be bothered with the upkeep. Just got the frame across from this one to do now. Just can't wait to go to Gogogetaway in March and get lots more scrapping done!

Ta x

No comments: