Tuesday 14 January 2014

~ Happy New Year ~

Here's hoping that this years blogging is better than the last. I started out well in 2013 but fizzled out after March. I feel it's going to be a busy year for us, hopefully with plenty of crafting along the way.
We might even get round to making sone wedding plans! Can't wait to make save the dates and invites.


Here is a card I made for a challenge whilst on retreat with Monica Gale in September. We were only allowed to use 2 colours eek! Check out her blog for some amazing Stampin' Up inspiration.


I absolutely love the dictionary background stamp and have recently purchased it so watch this space for more use to that. I'm excited to get crafting at the moment which is good as my mojo disappeared along with any time I may have had. So now I'm back in to my crafting I need to get Scrapbooking again. I had so many fantastic experiences last year that I desperately need to scrap. Roll on ScrapaGoGo in March.

Bye for now
X



No comments: