Saturday 29 March 2014

~ Day 1 of GogoGetaway ~

So the fun begins!

I can't believe how creative I feel when I'm here. I suppose it's because I don't have to think about all the household stuff.

So here is tonight's class:

'Take Two' 


I have used a photo from our trip to the Harry Potter Studio tour that Pete and I went to back in November. We made the clapper board using chipboard and patterned paper.

Sketch Challenge - Sheena


I have been wanting to scrap this photo using this paper for ages but not had the inspiration. Sheena's sketch challenge was just what I needed. The photo is of a monk in Cambodia hitching a ride to the temple in Siem Reap on a motorcycle.

Sketch Challenge - Janice


Last year mum and I went strawberry picking at a local field and then had a cream tea at the cafe there. They used the strawberries to make homemade jam which was delicious! I'm feeling really pleased with myself as all the papers used had been in my stash for ages!

Make & Take - Journal Jar


Final last night I decorated a mason jar and filled it full of challenging ideas for if you get scrapbook word block.

We finally decided to call it a night at about 1am.



No comments: