Saturday 22 March 2014

~ Gogo is getting closer! ~

Good morning!

This time next week I will be in full Gogogetaway mode. We will be working away in the first class of Saturday morning, I can't wait!

So the second pre-getaway challenge has been posted. We need to create 2 tags, one to keep and one to swap at the retreat. The only rule is that we need to use Gogogetaway's colour palette of pink, orange, green and brown. I'm really pleased with how mine have turned out. Here is a sneak peek (I will post photos in full on Friday when I arrive at the retreat).


I can't wait to have a whole weekend crafting. Mum and I are having a day together on Monday to complete challenge no.3.

We've had a fantastic weekend so far in Leeds at a charity ball for Water Aid run by Yorkshire Water. The theme was a midsummer nights dream. Hoping for a nice bit of retail therapy at Trinity Shopping a Centre shortly.


Enjoy your weekend!

X

No comments: