Saturday 14 June 2014

~ Time is flying by ~

I can't believe we are already in the middle of June. This year is flying by super quick. May was mostly taken up by a lovely holiday in Tunisia. We had a lovely time although it now seems like an age ago.

I've been enjoying doing quite abit of crafting recently but just not got round to blogging it to be honest. I don't really like using the blogger app on my ipad as the options for your posts are very limited.
 

 
I've been continuing my Project Life layouts although I'm over a month behind. I really enjoy the speed at which you can create something which documents the everyday happenings. In April we had quite a busy month. My Other Half ran the Sheffield Half Marathon in aid of Crohn's and Colitis UK. I went to York twice, once for a Girlguiding Senior section Teams Day and then for my ward manager's retirement celebration. We had a great time at Jamie's Italian and then 2 of us queued to get in to Betty's Tearoom. The coffee and cake was devine!
 
I'm really hoping for some fantastic weather over the summer as I want to get out and about as much as possible.
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments: