Thursday 21 May 2015

~ Another little jaunt! ~

This time last year we were enjoying a 2 week trip to Tunisia. Although I have been numerous times before it was my fiance's first time. We did however, do more travelling than I have previously done whilst there.
 
 
We booked a 3 day trip to the south of Tunisia, taking in the sights of the Sahara Desert. I was straight out of the movies. There were camels roaming free and road signs warning of camel crossing.
 
It wasn't until we returned to the hotel that we realised that the UK foreign office had recommended no travel to certain cities in the south and not to go withing 30km of the Algerian border. We had however broken all these recommendations, oops! Thankfully we arrived back safe and sound!
 
I love the above layout and it was created using a sketch from GogoGetaway. I used a 12x12 piece of patterned paper and cut it up to create all the tags.

 
Whilst we were away we took quite a few selfies. This one was taken at Sidi Bou Said, a very touristy place but nice to see the white and blue buildings.
 
Hope you are managing to get some crafting done. I've got a busy few weeks coming up but hoping to get some scrapbooking in.
 
Happy Crafting! 
 

No comments: