Monday 25 May 2015

~ I have a dream! ~


I'm deep in thought this Bank Holiday Monday!
 
I know quite a few people who love their job and their career is everything to them. I also know quite a few whose family means everything to them. But for me it's TRAVEL. Simply put I work to be able to travel the world.
 
This layout documents what I would love to do with my life if I was able to.
 
 
I used a Sketchibilities sketch to give me inspiration for this layout which uses some of my older stash up. I absolutely love using wood grain effect backgrounds. I think they give layoouts some real depth. I also used a white mist to create some distress on the patterned paper.
 
I hope you are all able to follow your dreams whether it be career orientated, involves family or like mine something completely different.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: