Thursday 14 May 2015

~ India Part 1 ~

Hi all, so this January we headed off to Southern India for a spot of adventure. We travelled with G Adventures around the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Obviously as a scrapbooker I took way too many photos but I'm trying to scrap the important/meaningful ones.
 
 
This layout uses a photo of my fiance at a lovely little Art Gallery/Cafe in Kochi but the theme behind the layout is more his love of travel. He gets itchy feet as soon as he's back home. I bought some papers and embellishements from the 'Hello World' collection which I absolutely love. 

 
This layout was from another sketch at GogoGetaway and it encompassed 4 photos which really suited the story I wanted to portray. The photos show how tea is made from the plantation, picking the leaves, the factory and the drinking it.
 
My week off is going far too quickly for my liking, I wish time would slow down a little. I'm not really being very productive but its nice to rest and catch up on some TV. I've loved watching 'Safe House' on ITV. Pop back ove the next few days for more layouts.
 
Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention Terri - these look great!

Lyndon File
Manager, Customer Experience
G Adventures

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.