Friday 22 May 2015

~ TGI Friday! ~

Hello there!
 
Working shifts means I never really get that Friday feeling unless its for a holiday, but my other half frequently lets me know. So tonight, in accordance with that happy feeling many of you will be having I'm sharing a layout I created of a selfie taken on my birthday.
 
 
We went in to Sheffield to Peddler Market. We had a lovely afternoon listening to live music, eating street food, drinking real ale and cocktails. This photo shows us sat on the pavement eating pizza made in a mobile wood burning stove. It was scrummy!
 
These beautiful papers and embellishments are from the Maggie Holmes Confetti range. I absolutely love the versatility of this range.
 
We are having a relaxing friday night at home with Chinese takeaway and I'm on my second glass of prosecco. Any crafting done now could be rather wonky! If anyone asks it was meant to be like that!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: