Wednesday 24 June 2015

~ In need of Coffee! ~

Good Afternoon, I've been MIA for a couple of weeks as family life and work has been a little hectic. I have managed a few hours scrapping and my India Album is starting to take shape.
 
I have had so much fun using the May kit from Like For Ever called 'English Breakfast'. This kit is full of lovely Shimelle, True Stories Collection. I have realised just how much I have missed having kits. I used to get the Scrapagogo kit and have really missed my monthly stash influx. I love challenging myself to use items which I might not usually buy.

 
Whilst in India we had a few long drives and would need a rest stop. These Cafe Coffee Day shops are dotted throughout Kerala and Tamil Nadu. They seem very much the Indian version of starbucks. I love their slogan 'a lot can happen over coffee'. Importantly they sell good coffee but also have nice western toilets!
 
The silver glitter thickers don't aren't represented very well in the photo. They are much bolder in real life.
 
I've scheduled a few posts for the next  few days to showcase some more layouts using the May kit. The June kit arrived on Monday and is full of gorgeous Dear Lizzy goodies so I will get creating with that soon.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: