Friday 26 June 2015

~ Little Poser ~

I've realised there is abit of a theme to some of my posts recently. Honestly, I am not a coffee addict and I do drink other things! So here is a rather cute layout to compensate.
 
 
Another layout using the Like For Ever May kit and photos from my trip to India. This monkey sat for ages posing on a concrete post on the side of the road. We stopped so everyone could take photos.
 
I've never really bought diecut embellishments until recently but am really enjoying using them to layer on my layouts. I fould the cork stickers quite difficult to use. I never know where to put them, but I'm pleased with it on this layout.This kit has lots of bold colours which isn't always my style but I'm loving them.
 
I hope you are all enjoying some crafty time, I'm really torn at the moment between spending time outside or in my craft room.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: