Thursday 23 July 2015

~ Fine & Dandy ~

Good morning, I'm hoping for a nice crafty afternoon if I can manage to get my essay written. So there should be more posts from me over the next few weeks. 

I have again dipped in to the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection for the majority of this layout. I used the self inking stamp to add abit of texture to 2 corners of the photo matt. I love these flair badges which I have picked up from Hey Little Magpie.


I cut up the fine & dandy die cut to layer it under the photo. I added an acetate bow on top of the die cut bow and secured it with a co-ordinating brad from my stash. I really like how this adds depth and altered textures.


I absolutely love this photo of my fiancé with his niece. It was a spur of the moment iPhone photo that I took after a family meal out and then enhanced in Instagram. I've waited ages for the right papers and this suits it brilliantly.

Happy crafting!

Terri
X


No comments: