Saturday 25 July 2015

~ Let's eat cake! ~

Good morning, as you read this I should be sweating my ass off at a body combat class. I have really enjoyed going to the gym recently, just a shame work sometimes gets in the way. I certainly would love to be a kept woman. 

So whilst I was tidying my craft room I came across some photos from a couple of years ago that I didn't get round to scrapping. These photos are of my friend when we went to a cupcake decorating class. We had such a great time.


I really wasn't sure if I would use the candle patterned paper from the 'Fine & Dandy' collection. I expected that I would end up using the B side pattern as it is a little OTT for my liking. However, it fitted in perfectly with these photos and I think it worked well with the 3 6x4 photos on the layout. 

I hope you are all have fab plans for the weekend. We are off to the rugby at Headingley on Sunday afternoon but I'm hoping to find some crafty time.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: