Saturday 25 July 2015

~ Post night update ~

This week seems to have flown by but it always does when I'm on nights as I literally just have time to sleep and go to work. I'm looking forward to a good couple of weeks off especially as I'm bridesmaid for my friend next week. 

This layout was treated using American Crafts Shimelle 'True Stories' paper and embellishments. I stuck with the triangle theory for focal points on this layout and the diagonal lines directing the eye to the photo as main focus.


I'm not keen on this photo but it was great for documenting the effect the humidity had on my hair. I can't believe I was actually that blonde! It was awfully frizzy!

I'm hoping to get some more crafting done this weekend. We are praying for good weather this weekend as we are BBQing.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: