Tuesday 25 August 2015

~ Oh So Lovely! ~

On my return from London I found the most gorgeous kit from Like For Ever full of Crate Paper Wonder collection. I have found this collection so inspirational. I have managed to creat 3 layouts that I'm really pleased with.

The papers really worked well with a couple of my photos from a trip to Vietnam a few years ago. I'm desperately trying to finish this album.


Whilst in Vietnam we did a cookery class. We made lots of lovely food, including these gorgeous summer spring rolls. The kit had some cute puffy stickers which aren't really my style but look really sweet on the layouts. I love how the kit makes you use things you wouldn't normally buy.


Whilst cruising down the Mekong Delta during our trip we stopped off at a lovely hotel for lunch. It had gorgeous gardens that we were able to walk round. There was also traditional items for us to pose with. I fussy cut all the flowers out from one of the patterned papers.


I'm completely amazed at how a collection can create completely different types of layouts. This is so cute. Oscar spends most of his evenings laid on my knee snoozing. I love the cat related embellishments in this collection. They are cute and not over the top.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: