Wednesday 23 September 2015

~ A Good Day ~

For my fiancées birthday we had a weekend in London. We spent part of the time at the Natural History Museum. I snapped quite a few selfies whilst we were away including these two. This again was another sketch and used the last Like For Ever kit with a couple of bits added from my stash.


I love the banner effect. I added extra tags to what the sketch showed as I wanted more layers. I can't ever have too many! I really enjoy using sketches although quite often I look at them as a starting point and then go a bit off piste.

I absolutely loved the little heart puffy stickers that came from the wonder collection. They are so cute! I could have used loads!

1 comment:

Karen Cannings said...

This is lovely... love the banner and you've managed to use up some of those paperclips that came in the kit. The vertical placement of the washi tape is great. x