Sunday 25 October 2015

~ Like For Ever Scrappy Sundays ~

Happy Sunday!
 
As you read this I will be half way through a 12 hour shift so I hope you enjoy your day and manage to join in with this weeks Scrappy Sunday Challenge of on the Like For Ever blog.

 
The challenge was to go as large as you can with your title.
 
I actually found it really quite a hard challenge and don't really like the first attempt with last month's kit so I redid the challenge with the new kit and looked at the challenge from a different angle.
 
 
So I decided to go for a large long title as I really wanted to scrap this quote which sums up my feelings about travel. It is one of my favourite things to do and I aim to get in as much as possible whilst I'm reasonably well at the moment. Out next adventure will be to Thailand/Laos in January! I'm on count down already.
 
I'm loving this month's 'Hello, Beautiful' kit. It's filled to bursting with the gorgeous Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Shine collection.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: