Monday 5 October 2015

~ New Home ~

It's over 9 months since we moved in to our new house and I realised that I haven't actually documented the move. It all happened very quickly and just before Christmas. We made the decision to move in to a new build and part exchanged my house. This meant that we moved in 2 weeks later on the 19th December. I found it so stressful as we also went to Berlin for 5 days in that 2 week period.

 
I knew as soon as I saw this patterned paper with the houses on it that I wanted to use it to scrap this photo. I'm really pleased with how it turned out especially the kraft corrugated thickers as I was worried they weren't going to show up against the busy background. The cute little house paperclip is oh so cute!

2 comments:

Karen Cannings said...

Fabulous layout Terri, that 'house' paper is perfect, as is the gold thickers, thanks for sharing. x

Bev said...

My idea worked really nicely!